Admin Supervisor- Long Term Care
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Full-time, Night
- Career Band: N4 Nursing 4
- Req #: 202002258-51221
- Posted: May 11, 2020
Join our Clinical Leadership Team at CentraCare Health Monticello's Care Center. This leadership position will help lead our overnight teams!
We are an 89 Bed Care Center that supports both Rehab/TCU and Long Term Care residents.
Full Time Benefits Offered!
Shift Differential Available
Assumes shift responsibility for resident care in the Care Center and acts a designee in absence of Administration keeping DON and Administrator informed of pertinent information.
Assists the Director of Nursing and Clinical Team in directing the day-to-day functions for the Care Center in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations that govern the long-term care facility, and as directed by the Director, to assure the highest degree of quality care in maintained at all times.
Provides clinical oversight and directs staff workflow.
- Previous supervisory experience
- RN experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current MN RN License
- Current BLS Certification
- Skilled Nursing Facility Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of Geriatric Nursing experience
- Strong computer knowledge
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations.
- Understanding of Culture Change in Resident Centered Care
- Knowledge of long term care compliance, operations and regulations
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Strong interpersonal and human relation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.