RETAIL NUTRITIONAL SERVICES
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Nutrition Riverfront
- Full-time, Day/Evening/Night
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202002261-51223
- Posted: April 7, 2020
Currently hiring for a Retail Nutritional Services Associate located at the St. Cloud Hospital. This is a full-time position; 36 hours/week. The hours for this position can vary between 5:00a-2:00a; Mon-Fri and includes every 3rd weekend and rotating holidays. If you are an outgoing person who enjoys working with the public this is a great entry level position for you!
Retail Nutritional Services Associate Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer service to patients and customers
- Preparing and serving food and beverages
- Cleaning work station and dishes
Retail Nutritional Services Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Mathematical skills
- Working knowledge of cash register
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.