This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Part-time, Day/Evening/Night
- Part-Time- 36 hrs/pp-7:00pm-7:30am, every 4th PM weekend
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202002249-51215
- Posted: April 7, 2020
Provides patient and family centered care to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life of every patient. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other patient safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs participates in professional organizations, subscribing to the reading of professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing program is required Baccalaureate or Masters in Nursing preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies, procedures and hospital ethics.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Minnesota RN License required.
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.
- Additional certification is required for ACLS, PALS and either TNCC or CALS.
- Minimum of three months experience required. Previous experience in a variety of nursing specialties is preferred.
- BSN preferred.
- Current ACLS certification preferred.
- Experience with EKG/Telemetry preferred or ability to obtain within 3 months or hire.
- Certification in related field preferred.
- Basic word processing/e-mail skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organizational, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or work independently as needed.
- Ability to effectively use Electronic Medical Record.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.