COVID-19 Respiratory Therapist
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Respiratory Therapy
- Temporary without benefits, Various
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 202002528-51471
- Posted: May 18, 2020
This opening is exclusively for applicants not currently employed at CentraCare.*
Find your purpose supporting the COVID-19 surge at St. Cloud Hospital.These temporary opportunities will have you supporting the COVID-19 surge. We need your expertise to provide expert respiratory care to our most acute patients.
We have an incredible incident command team dealing with this pandemic. CentraCare has procured and is providing staff with the appropriate PPE as recommended by CDC guidelines, including optimized PPE supply strategies.
Here’s what you should know about these opportunities:
- Premium hourly pay rate plus shift differentials for nights and weekends
- Earn time-and-a-half when you work Memorial Day or Labor Day; double pay July 4
- No benefits (but see premium pay above)
- Temporary (we predict three months but that could change)
- Graduate of a respiratory care program required
- One year of respiratory care experience required
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required
- Licensed as a Respiratory Therapist (RT) in any U.S. state or Washington D.C. required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
*The goal of this posting is to increase the total number of respiratory therapists at CentraCare for our COVID-19 response. With that, this position is for external applicants only. Additionally, applicants who leave a job at CentraCare after 5/7/2020 are not eligible for this temporary position.
CentraCare has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.