SENIOR DIRECTOR, MEDICAL SPECIALTIES
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Medical Specialties Section
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Career Band: M4 Management 4
- Req #: 202002570-51511
- Posted: May 20, 2020
CentraCare has a leadership opportunity available for the candidate who has proven hospital and clinic leadership experience. Along with a physician dyad leader, the Sr. Director of Medical Specialties is jointly accountable for shared organization and section goals, and for alignment and integration of the delivery of care that advances CentraCare's quadruple aim. This position will optimize business operations across the care continuum through engaging providers and staff while leading clinical and operational transformation. Effective leaders at CentraCare--including competitive candidates for this position--are expected to be results-oriented, inspiring, self-aware and excellence-driven.
This position will have responsibility for Med Onc, Rad Onc, GI/ Endoscopy, Rheumatology and Nephrology / Dialysis.
- Bachelors Degree in health related field and/or business required.
- Masters Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Five years successful experience in health care management.
- Experience in a large integrated system and in section areas of responsibility preferred.
- Knowledge of health care systems and hospital/clinic operations.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial management practices.
- Ability to function with self-motivation and latitude to accomplish objectives, within framework of policies, general administrative direction, and supervisor direction.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively interact with Board of Directors, management personnel, medical and hospital staff, and community.
- Ability to interpret, communicate and operationalize organizational mission, vision, and core value concepts to a wide range of organizational and community representatives.
- Ability to make strategic, operational and administrative decisions in response to emerging conditions and environmental circumstances.
- Garners respect and trust from peers, setting aside personal agendas, desires, biases for the sake of a successful outcome.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.