HOME HEALTH AIDE
This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Home Health - Monticello
- Part-time, Night
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202002637-51569
- Posted: August 7, 2020
Performs designated tasks under the immediate supervision of a nurse. The Home Health aide (HHA) functions as a member of the Home Care team and demonstrates accuracy, reliability and safety in caring for clients.
- High School Diploma graduate or equivalent required.
- Six months experience as a HHA or CNA working with cognitively impaired adults in their home or a facility.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Nursing Assistant Current Minnesota (NA) Registry Upon Hire Required and
- Basic Life Support Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification (or must acquire within 30 days of hire). 30 Days Required
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Upon Hire
- Ability to communicate effectively with the elderly population. Upon Hire
- Read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, procedures and memos. Upon Hire
- Basic knowledge of memory loss. Upon Hire
- Willingness to acquire additional training for medication management and Assisted Living Home Care. Upon Hire
- Ability to recognize the need for assistance. Upon Hire
- Ability to follow directions. Upon Hire
- Professional and courteous customer service skills. Upon Hire
- Minnesota Class D driver’s license and eligible to be insured under the corporate auto insurance policy (for Benedict Homes Only). Upon Hire
- A valid Minnesota Class D driver’s license Upon Hire Required
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.