REGISTERED NURSE ACUTE CARE (Melrose)
This job posting is no longer active.
- Melrose, MN
- CentraCare - Melrose
- Med Surg
- Full-time, Day/Night
- 60 hrs/two weeks; rotating shifts 7am- 7pm/7pm- 7am; every 3rd wknd and rotating holidays
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202002744-51669
- Posted: June 23, 2020
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based on established nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Integrates knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into provision of patient care. Supervises the care provided to assigned patients in accordance with current standards, guidelines and regulations that govern this facility and as may be required by the Director/Head Nurse or Supervisor to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Associate Degree Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the State of Minnesota as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) Upon Hire Required and
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified Required and
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified Required and
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) certified within 9 months of hire. Required or
- Critical Advanced Life Support (CALS) certified within 9 months of hire.
- Proficient oral and written communication upon hire.
- Maintains patient confidentiality upon hire.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patients and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public upon hire.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.