This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Operation of Plant
- Full-time, Various
- Variable hours and days worked
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O3 Operational Support 3
- Req #: 202002746-51670
- Posted: July 2, 2020
Find your purpose with CentraCare. Now hiring for a Boiler Operator at the St. Cloud Hospital. Licensure required.
Operates, maintains and performs preventive maintenance on the following rooms and equipment; boiler, chiller, and mechanical. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have three years minimum experience in operating high pressure boilers and associated equipment.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- MN First Class A or B Engineer, Chief Engineer Class B, or Chief A Boiler license required.
- Operational knowledge of temperature control systems preferred.
- Operational knowledge of work order systems preferred.
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Operational knowledge of electronic drawing programs preferred.
- General computer skills required.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing may be required.
- The ability to read and understand building drawings required.
- The ability to read and understand manufacture drawings and literature required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.