- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Koronis Manor
- Part-time, Day
- 32 hrs/pp, 6am-2:30pm, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $14.29/hr plus shift differentials
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 202002754-51677
- Posted: June 5, 2020
What is CentraCare – Paynesville Care Center (Koronis Manor)?
We are a 40-bed skilled nursing home (long-term care facility) attached to the main campus in Paynesville. Our certified and licensed nursing staff, including RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s and TMA’s, care for long-term and respite care residents 24 hours a day.
What is a Trained Medication Aide (TMA)?
As a TMA, you will provide care, administer medication and treatments under the direct supervision of the shift nurse to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner. You may also perform personnel care and hygiene duties, take vital signs, and report observations to the shift nurse.
- CNA required.
- TMA Certificate required. (Will help you obtain this if you do not have)
- Excellent communication skills are required for interactions with management, staff, patients, residents, clients, etc.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.