LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE/LTC
- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - Sauk Centre
- Nursing Home
- Part-time, Evening/Night
- 40 hrs/pp; evening/night shifts; every 3rd wknd; rotating holidays
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 202002773-51696
- Posted: June 12, 2020
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS*
Assume responsibilities for direct nursing care of assigned patients under the supervision of the director of nursing, a registered nurse or physician in assigned areas according to established standards and practices. Provides nursing services to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the LPN as defined by the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Minnesota
- Basic Life Support Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.
*Sign-on bonus is paid out as follows: $1,500 upon hire & $1,500 after one (1) year of employment