COMPENSATION ANALYST (Human Resources)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B3 Business Professional 3
- Req #: 202002807-51729
- Posted: July 31, 2020
Enjoy a rewarding career at CentraCare as a Compensation Analyst in Human Resources!
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our Compensation team. If you are passionate about analytical processes and have a high interest in delivering services through a Total Rewards Community of Expertise (COE), then this is the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Offer a data-driven voice to the overall CentraCare compensation program in developing strategies to improve recruitment and retention objectives
- Work directly with the Recruitment team to advise on pay for new hires and internal transfers
- Perform job evaluations by analyzing job descriptions, offering evidence-based recommendations for pay grade assignments and create proposals to achieve pay equity
- Partner with assigned HR colleagues to solve compensation practice and policy challenges
- Participate in and manage compensation information through 3rd party surveys
What you’ll receive:
- Membership on a collaborative team of experienced Compensation professionals
- A work environment focused on growth where employees are supported to build their skills, leverage networks, and seek improvement.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, commensurate with your experience and talents.
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/Human Resources or related field
- One or more years previous experience in Compensation