This job posting is no longer active.
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Nutrition Services
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 64 hrs/pp, mostly days with some evenings
- Minimum $13.11/hr
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202002876-51795
- Posted: July 10, 2020
What is CentraCare – Paynesville Care Center (Koronis Manor)?
We are a 40-bed long-term care facility attached to the main campus in Paynesville. Our nursing staff care for long-term and respite care residents 24 hours a day.
What is Nutritional Services?
Our Nutritional Services workers provide meal services for residents in the Koronis Manor. Job duties include working in the kitchen and helping to prepare meals, serving the residents in the dining area, cleaning up the kitchen and dining room areas, and washing dishes.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must have a valid class D driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Pay starts at $13.11/hr
- Earn an additional $1.35/hr when working the weekend (3 hr minimum)
- Full-time, 64 hrs/pp (2 weeks)
- Work mostly daytime shifts and may include some evenings
- Work every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday)
- Rotating holidays
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.