CMA XRAY OPERATOR (Big Lake)
This job posting is no longer active.
- Big Lake, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Fam Med Big Lake
- Full-time, Day
- 78-80 hrs/pp; 9-10 hour shifts 4 days/week Mon-Fri; one day off/week
- Minimum $17.90/hour
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 202002849-51769
- Posted: July 16, 2020
Enjoy a rewarding career as a CMA Xray Operator with CentraCare Big Lake!
Join our caring team of family medicine providers and clinical staff that are invested in the health goals of our patients. In this role, you will use medical terminology, understand electronic health records, communicate with patients and staff. You will also be heavily involved in specimen collection, processing, along with taking xrays. Help us make a difference for our patients.
What you’ll do:
- Perform all limited scope x-ray exams
- Responsible for laboratory functions and quality assurance.
- Assist in assuring the day to day activities of the clinic are completed timely and efficiently
- Use excellent customer service skills and abilities with patients, physicians, and employees
- Assist with health maintenance registries to close gaps in care
What you’ll receive:
- An environment where employees are supported in building their skills
- Open communication amongst the team and leaders
- Comprehensive Benefits package
What you’ll have:
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school required
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- State of Minnesota X-ray Operator’s license required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.