EMPLOYEE RELATIONS ANALYST
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Employee-Labor Relations
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; Monday-Friday hours between 8am-5pm
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: B4 Business Professional 4
- Req #: 202003008-51919
- Posted: June 26, 2020
Enjoy a rewarding career at CentraCare as an Employee Relations Analyst in Human Resources!
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our Employee Relations team. Utilize your problem solving and analytical skills to serve employees and managers within the organization. Our Employee Relation Team facilitates fair process that mitigates employer risk and ensures fair treatment for employees. We work to foster a collaborative work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Coach, investigate and document employee relations issues
- Provide excellent customer service to employees and managers
- Find solutions to challenging issues
- Strengthen relationships throughout the organization
What you’ll receive:
- Membership on a collaborative team of experienced Employee Relations professionals
- A work environment focused on growth where employees are supported to build their skills, leverage networks, and facilitate improvement.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, commensurate with your experience and talents.
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/Human Resources or related field required
- At least three years’ experience in employee relations or related human resources field
- Experience in a hospital or other healthcare setting is preferred
- Experience with labor relations issues is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and communication skills