LPN (Clinical Cardiology)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Clinical Cardiology
- Full-time, Day
- 64-80 hrs/pp; 8a-4:30p
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 202003036-51945
- Posted: July 16, 2020
The Licensed Practical Nurse renders care to patients in the clinic setting and coordinates the nursing office function as directed by the physicians and under the direction of the Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Graduate of an approved school of practical nursing required.
- Previous experience as an LPN preferred.
- Orientation will be given to obtain desired competence in lieu of experience.
- Completion of St. Cloud Hospital Competency Based Orientation.
- Current licensure as a practical nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Conforms to the definition of practical nurses as identified in the Minnesota Statutes.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.