REG RESP THERAPIST
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Respiratory Therapy
- Full-time, Various
- A,P, D, 3-11, P, 7-11pm rotating
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 202002578-51518
- Posted: July 14, 2020
Find your purpose treating respiratory patients in an award-winning four-time Magnet-Designated hospital!
St. Cloud Hospital’s Respiratory department is hiring Registered Respiratory Therapists for our 389-licensed bed hospital. We are a level 3 NICU and level 2 Trauma. If you are looking to focus your skills in an acute care setting, with an amazing reputation, we have an opportunity for you!
Here are the requirements for this role:
- Graduate of a two or four-year Respiratory Care Program OR a Bachelor of Science degree in a health-related field with a certificate in Respiratory Care required.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) within two years of hire.
- Licensed as a Respiratory Therapist (RT) in the State of MN or temporary RT permit required.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer..