- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Part-time, Day
- 6:00AM - 1:30PM or 7:00AM-2:30PM/Every third weekend.
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202003073-51979
- Posted: August 5, 2020
Provides a variety of laundry duties in the collection and laundering of linens, garments and washables of the facility and the residents.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous laundry and sewing experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Upon Hire
- Good verbal communication skills. Upon Hire
- Good physical coordination to operate a sewing machine. Upon Hire
- Knowledge of how to utilize a sewing machine. Upon Hire
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.