- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Integrated Research
- Full-time, Day
- 8a-4:30p M-F
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 202003007-51920
- Posted: July 1, 2020
Responsible for maintaining a program of research to support improved methods of care delivery through designing specific projects for submission to funding agencies, implementing research and demonstration projects in an area of specialization, preparing papers reporting research results for presentation to scientific or professional organizations and for publication in the scientific/professional literature. Maintains expert knowledge in research and grant characteristics and requirements so as to enable the organization to achieve and maintain compliance. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers. Develops and nurtures collaborative working relationships with Medical Staff, Nursing Staff and support staff that creates a sense of commitment for research at St. Cloud Hospital.
- Master’s or higher degree in Health Administration, Public Health, Business Administration, or Clinical Science or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in research required.
- MD or PHD
- Experience in Research Grant Writing and Facilitating Clinical Trials.
- Clinical/Medical writing experience
- Strong English Writing Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Statistics
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.