TEAM SUPPORT - MONTICELLO
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Home Health - Monticello
- Part-time, Day
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202003153-52057
- Posted: July 21, 2020
Responsible for assisting Nutrition Services providing breakfast and noon meal service and assisting Home Care staff in responding to resident needs including housekeeping/bed making and other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Upon Hire
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Upon Hire
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Upon Hire
- Must have good interpersonal skills, willingness to work as a team member, flexibility, organizational skills and enjoy working with seniors. Upon Hire
- Ability to follow directions. Upon Hire
- Individual initiative and discretion required in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer relations. Upon Hire
- Professional and courteous customer service skills. Upon Hire
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.