This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Casual/on-call, Day/Evening/Night
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202003193-52095
- Posted: July 30, 2020
Responsible for sanitizing dishware throughout the Nutrition Services Department. Implements and abides by Customer Service Standards. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients, their families and with co-workers.
- High School Diploma or GED Upon Hire
- 1 years Institutional food service experience preferred.
- Good communication skills required. Upon Hire
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions. Upon Hire
- A driving record in good standing may be required. Upon Hire
- A valid Minnesota Class D driver’s license Upon Hire Required
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.