- Sartell, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- SBC Social Services SRS
- Full-time, Day
- 8AM-4:30PM & 9AM-5:30PM
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C2 Clinical Professional 2
- Req #: 202003186-52088
- Posted: August 5, 2020
Responsible for assessing psycho-social needs of the patients and implementing interventions to address those needs; including the social and financial adjustments to the facility from admission to discharge. Complies with state & federal rules and regulations and follows established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Bachelor degree in Social Work or related field from an accredited college required.
- Prior long-term care internship or one-year health care experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed Social Worker in the state of Minnesota required.
- Experience working with older adults and memory disorders preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional and Courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.