- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 72 hrs/pp, rotating, 7am-8pm with rotating call during the week, weekends and holidays
- Minimum $23.58/hr
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202002640-51572
- Posted: May 27, 2020
Under the direction of the Radiologist and Imaging Manager, the Radiologic Technologist will perform a variety of procedures consisting of, but not limited to, diagnostic x-rays, CT, Surgical and Pain management procedures with CR, EKG's, Holter Monitors, Stress testing procedures, DEXA's and to assist in performing quality assurances in the department. These procedures will require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative from the technologist that are performing them.
- Satisfactory completion of formal Radiologic Technology training course in an AMA approved school and meets the requirements for registry by the ARRT.
- At least 1 year of experience in performing general x-ray/imaging.
- ARRT Certified. (R)
- A new graduate from an approved AMA school will have six months to successfully pass ARRT Registry. If they do not, their job will be terminated.