Race and Ethnic Diversity Scholarship
This scholarship is part of the online process. Learn about the scholarship criteria and application dates.
The CentraCare Race and/or Ethnic Diversity Scholarship is for employees and/or volunteers of CentraCare entities with a race and/or ethnic diversity background and who are pursuing a degree in a health-care-related program. Payment will be made directly to the successful applicant’s school.
To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must:
- Have a race and/or ethnic diversity background and be an employee or volunteer in good standing at a CentraCare entity.
- Be enrolled in a health-care-related education program.
- Demonstrate involvement in community, school or work activities.
- Have a grade point average of 2.5 or above.
Each applicant must:
- Download and complete the application form.
- Attach a list of school, community and work activities, including any volunteer work. Please include the activity, years, and any awards received.
- Attach most recent transcript, which needs to include cumulative grade point average.
- Attach a copy of letter of enrollment into the health-care program.
- Attach an essay of no more than two, double-spaced typed pages telling us about you and your career plans.
If any of the required materials are not provided, the application will be disqualified automatically. Applications must be postmarked by March 30, 2023.