LPN or RN HOUSE CHARGE
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Casual with accruals, Day
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201807581-40780
- Posted: September 13, 2019
Utilizes the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of residents/patients to achieve St. Benedict s Senior Community s mission of. Participates in and evaluates total resident care and responds to emergency situations. Monitors nursing and facility operations, maintains adequate levels of staffing.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current LPN licensure in the State of Minnesota
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification
- One year experience in long term care
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of gerontological care and related clinical aspects
- Demonstrated skills of leadership, communication, clinical expertise, planning, organizing, directing, motivating and problem solving
- Knowledge and skills to implement nursing theory
- Knowledge to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation.
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and complete assigned duties within a constantly changing environment.
- Effective monitoring, reporting, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead resident/patient care team and collaborate with other health care professionals
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and critical judgment in emergency situations
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations as they pertain to long term care
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.