- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Housing Dining Services
- Casual/on-call, Day/Evening
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 201809127-42095
- Posted: September 13, 2019
Prepares and serves food in accordance with established applicable standards and policies and procedures. Stocks food and supplies, and cleans food production areas and equipment. Cleans and sanitizes utensils, pots and pans. Provides a dining experience to tenants, residents & guests focusing on hospitality.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum one year of quantity cooking experience with ability to follow quantity recipes and safe / sanitary food handling procedures
- Experience in a long-term care facility in nutrition services
- LANGUAGE SKILLS - Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE - Able to operate institutional cooking equipment
- Individual initiative and discretion in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer relations
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS - For physical demands of this position including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment see the following description attached.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising resident/patient care or essential business functions.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.