Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (Casual Position)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Casual/on-call, Night
- 8PM-8:30AM, Friday Night-Monday Morning, Every 3rd Weekend
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Req #: 201901999-44477
- Posted: December 6, 2019
Working full time, but still wanting to get in a few extra hours?
We are the perfect fit for your schedule!
CentraCare's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is looking for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with at least 2 years of NICU experience to join our Level 3 NICU. Our NICU is a 30-bed unit with state-of-the-art private and semi-private rooms. As a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in our NICU you will be an essential part of our team of NNPs, neonatologists, specialized nurses and respiratory therapists.
As a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at CentraCare you will partake in:
- Attending deliveries/delivery room management of all infants less than 35 weeks and other high-risk indications
- Admissions including history and physical
- Assessments and ongoing management of current NICU patients as needed
- Ground and air transports
- Provide phone consultations to community providers in our referral area
- Provide consultations to pediatric hospitalist service as requested
- Update hand-off paper work prior to morning hand-off
This position is 8:00pm-8:30am, Friday Night- Monday Morning, every third weekend. There is backup from the attending neonatologist at all times.
We ask that you meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years experience as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the NICU.
- Certified as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or current Minnesota Physician Assistant Licensure
Questions? Let's chat!
Madisyn Gregor, APP Recruiter
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply