- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Casual/on-call, Day
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201902897-45277
- Posted: January 24, 2020
Supports resident/patient care needs by performing delegated resident/patient care tasks. Responsible for assisting resident/patient care team in the treatment and care of residents/patients in accordance with established policies and procedures and unit standards to provide quality resident/patient care.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant listed on the MN State Nursing Assistant Registry
- Successful completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program and a state approved trained medication aide program, Current TMA certification
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Previous long term care experience preferred
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Effective observational, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired
- Demonstrated teamwork skills, must demonstrate on a ongoing basis the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with co-workers and other departments.
- Competent in use of proper body mechanics
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.