- Melrose, MN
- CentraCare - Melrose
- Full-time, Evening
- 2- 10:30
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201903559-45893
- Posted: December 16, 2019
Assist with the administration of oral, topical, inhaled and rectal medication under the direction of the charge nurse. Performs other nursing assistant job functions as needed.
- Graduate from an approved vocational-technical training program for medication administration in addition to the nursing Assistant qualifications.
- Successful completion of an "in house" orientation and competency program for medication administration.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.