NURSING ASSISTANT CERTIFIED- MED/SURG
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Part-time, Night
- 36 hours/pay period; 7p-7:30a and 7a-7:30p; every 3rd wknd (PM Shift); holidays as assigned
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201903954-46256
- Posted: February 6, 2020
Provides supportive inpatient care in accordance with established procedures and applicable regulations as directed by nursing staff.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must be registered with the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
- Must have current BLS certification through the American Heart Association.
- Must obtain Functional Improvement Measure (FIM) certification within first 12 months of employment.
- Ability to perform duties in a caring manner.
- Ability to multitask.
- Self directed.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.