HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Part-time, Evening/Night
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201904053-46350
- Posted: November 29, 2019
Performs a variety of clerical duties associated with patient care unit operations according to applicable standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Completion of a hospital unit secretary program preferred (or willingness to obtain within 1 year of employment).
- One year clerical experience-healthcare setting preferred.
- Tele-tech experience preferred.
- Self directed.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Word processing skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.