This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: B3 Business Professional 3
- Req #: 201904068-46363
- Posted: November 26, 2019
This is a unique role that will combine the duties of a household coordinator as well as support for the therapeutic recreation team and ensure our residents feel at home.
In this role, you will manage the neighborhood household and support the planning, development and oversight of household and facility-wide activities. Collaborative efforts with other healthcare professionals will be vital to plan and implement programs throughout the facility and to provide a high level of support for staff members. This position also includes working every fourth weekend and one evening night per week.
- Associate Degree or higher
- CTRS Certification through the NCTRC or COTA
- CNA Certification within 6 months of hire
- Qualified MN Therapeutic Recreation Specialist - or Activities Professional License
- CTRS required or COTA Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- CNA certification must obtain within six months of hire
- Driving record in good standing
- In-depth knowledge of the adult/geriatric population
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.