LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
This job posting is no longer active.
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- LTC - Nursing Staff
- Casual/on-call, Evening
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201904201-46483
- Posted: October 29, 2019
Assume responsibilities for direct nursing care of assigned patients under the supervision of a registered nurse or physician in assigned areas including medical/surgical, OB, ER according to established standards and practices. Provides nursing services to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the LPN as defined by the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited school nursing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensure in the State of Minnesota as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- BLS certified
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.