HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Part-time, Day
- e/o Sat/Sun 8am-4:30pm
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201904197-46480
- Posted: February 5, 2020
Performs clerical duties and administrative functions, along with providing receptionist services for Care Center visitors and residents. Ensure protection of residents' privacy and confidentiality. Works in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations, and as directed by the Director of Nursing and nursing staff.
- Completion of a hospital or HUC certificate or related degree required.
- One year general office experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding strongly preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
- Self-directed. Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.