LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE/LTC
This job posting is no longer active.
- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - Sauk Centre
- Nursing Home
- Full-time, Evening/Night
- 72 hrs/pp; 6pm-6:30am; every 3rd wknd; rotating holidays
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201904180-46464
- Posted: January 8, 2020
Assume responsibilities for direct nursing care of assigned patients under the supervision of the director of nursing, a registered nurse or physician in assigned areas according to established standards and practices. Provides nursing services to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the LPN as defined by the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited school nursing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensure in the State of Minnesota as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- BLS certified
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and/or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.