LPN NURSING HOME
This job posting is no longer active.
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- LTC - Nursing Staff
- Full-time, Day
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201904463-46707
- Posted: April 8, 2020
Performs designated tasks under the immediate supervision of an RN. Complies with state & federal rules and regulations and follows established policies and procedures of the facility. Provides nursing services to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the LPN as defined by the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Graduate from an accredited LPN Program.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current LPN licensure in the state of Minnesota required.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification required.
- Home Care or Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.