This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Imaging RC
- Full-time, Day
- 64-80 hrs/pp, variable, 7:15am-5:00pm
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201904429-46680
- Posted: October 30, 2019
New CentraCare employees will be eligible for a $3,000 bonus upon accepting an offer for this position.
The purpose of this position is to prepare, perform, and understand all Imaging Department exams to include x-rays, mammograms, EKGs, spirometry, pulse oximetry testing (including Home O2 evaluation and overnight oximetry), holter monitoring, 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (as needed), bone densitometry testing (as needed), and bladder scans. The radiographer must also participate with all other daily tasks in the department and work and communicate with other staff to maintain flow and efficiency throughout the clinic. The radiographer establishes a philosophy of patient and family centered care into the staff, operations, and patient care practices.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Mammography certification required within one year of hire.
- Must have successfully completed formal training in Radiologic Technology at an accredited school
- Office skills required include: to file accurately, working knowledge of computer keyboards and basic computer skills
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.