This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Courier Service
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 12:00p - 8:00p Mon-Fri
- $13.33/hr +depending on experience
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201904582-46817
- Posted: October 11, 2019
This position functions as the CentraCare system delivery driver and is responsible for the efficient and safe transportation, handling and distribution of product and supplies within the logistics network. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to work with fleet maintenance personnel to maintain safe and cost effective equipment.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
- Current DOT Health Card issued by the Employee Health Services Department at the St. Cloud Hospital may be required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.