- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - Sauk Centre
- Operating Room
- Part-time, Day
- 40 hrs/pp; 7a-4:30p; every 3rd-4th wknd; rotating holidays; on-call as scheduled
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201904616-46849
- Posted: December 27, 2019
Performs any combination of following tasks before, during, and after surgery to assist surgical team: Places equipment and supplies in operating room and arranges instruments, according to instructions. Assists team members to place and position patient on table. Scrubs arms and hands and dons gown and gloves. Aids team to don gowns and gloves. Hands instruments and supplies to surgeon, holds retractors, cuts sutures, and performs other tasks as directed by surgeon during operation. Puts dressings on patient following surgery. Counts sponges, needles, and instruments before and after operation. Washes and sterilizes equipment, using germicides and sterilizers. Cleans operating room.
- High School Graduate
- Graduated from certified Surgical Technician Program
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- OR Technician with current certification
- BLS certified
- Must be able to respond to on-call situations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.