Family Medicine Faculty Postion with U of MN/St. Cloud Hospital- St. Cloud, MN
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Family Practice Residency Prog
- Full-time, Various
- Req #: 201904683-46906
- Posted: September 13, 2019
Assists the Program Director and Associate Program Director with maintaining the Program's educational components, scholarly and clinical activities. Major areas of responsibilities include establishing an educational milieu for the residents and other learners; developing, monitoring, and revising the curricula; providing high quality care in a customer oriented environment; assisting in the effective and efficient operation of the clinic; developing and implementing the resident orientation; developing, implementing, and revising the lecture series; and organizing and carrying through with the Program's scholarly pursuits. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers. Patients of all ages served.
- Medical Doctor (MD) /Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from a Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) /AOA (American Osteopathic Association) accredited medical school required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine required.
- Fellowship training in Faculty Development, prior Residency Faculty experience, or a minimum of three years of practice experience required.
- An active member of the American Academy of Family Physicians required.
- Eligible for licensure in Minnesota required.
- Required to practice maternity care.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.