Patient Access Assistant 1 (St. Cloud Medical Group)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- SCMG Northwest
- Full-time, Day
- 72-80 hrs/pp; hours between 6:30am-5:00pm
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201904681-46904
- Posted: October 22, 2019
This is a float position that will support Northwest, South Campus, Clearwater, and Cold Spring
The Clinic Service Assistants are to assist in maintaining an environment that ensures optimum communication and processing of information necessary to support all departments. Clinic Service Assistants greets patients arriving and verifies demographic and insurance information. Other responsibilities include answers incoming telephone calls, schedules appointments and direct phone calls with minimum supervision.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous medical experience preferred.
- Ability to interact with patients, providers, and co-workers exhibiting professionalism, tack, and diplomacy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. EPIC experience preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, billing procedures, accounts receivable and medical insurance preferred.