This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Emergency Trauma Center
- Part-time, Day
- 56 hrs/pp, 9am-5:30pm, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $18.99/hr
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201904689-46912
- Posted: August 14, 2019
Functions under the direct supervision of the Medial Provider and/ or Registered Nurse (RN), to perform delegated medical and nursing functions. Assists in the treatment and care of patients of all ages in accordance with established policies, procedures, standards and philosophy to provide quality patient care. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Successful completion of a licensed practical nurse or paramedic program required
- Paramedic program strongly preferred.
- Experience preferred.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Current licensure in State of MN as an LPN or Paramedic.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required in 12 months.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.