Respiratory Therapy and Specialty Clinic Nurse Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Part-time, Day
- 7:00-3:30p. Monday-Friday
- Nursing Leaders and Educators
- Career Band: M2 Management 2
- Req #: 201904650-46879
- Posted: August 22, 2019
The Respiratory Therapy and Specialty Clinic Nurse Manager assumes responsibility for the Respiratory Therapy department and Specialty Clinic Nursing. The manager is responsible for strategic performance in their service areas and has day to day responsibility for assigned areas/services and the associated cost centers. The position interacts with other departments, directors, officers, physicians, the public, patients and board members as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Currently enrolled in Master's program or willingness to attain within 3 years of hire.
- Two years clinical experience in an acute care setting.
- Minimum of one year experience in a healthcare leadership or education.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current RN License - Minnesota.
- Master's degree in nursing preferred or equivalent education / certification and experience.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of DNV, ISO 9000, CMS and MDH standards as well as various other regulatory standards.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.