- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- Home Care Services AL
- Casual/on-call, Various
- 4:00 - 9:30 pm
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201904695-46917
- Posted: August 13, 2019
Responsible for performing personal care, assistance with activities of daily living, (ADL's) light housekeeping, medication administration, providing recreational activities and therapy home program to help maintain a healthful, safe environment for Home Care clients. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must meet Home Health Aide/Homemaker competencies as defined by Medicare.
- Current certification as a certified Nursing Assistant or certified Home Heath Aide preferred, not required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card preferred.
- Three months experience in Home Care setting or equivalent preferred.
- A valid Minnesota driver's license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage required.
- Transportation available for off campus activities required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.