NUTRITIONAL SERVICES I
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- Nutritional Services
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 5:00-1:30 p.m. 6:00a.m -2:30 p.m. 3:30 to 7:30p.m.8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201904623-46854
- Posted: August 13, 2019
Responsible for providing food service to residents, guests and employees under sanitary conditions and for providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.