LTC RN or LPN
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Part-time, Evening
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201904721-46941
- Posted: October 8, 2019
Under general supervision, plans, directs and evaluates total nursing care of residents; relates effectively with others shifts for continuity of care; participates in education, maintenance of records and upgrading of policies, procedures and skills, all in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Minnesota RN or LPN License
- Current BLS Certification
- Geriatric Nursing experience
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organizational, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or work independently as needed.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.