- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Nutrition Riverfront
- Full-time, Evening/Night
- Overnights; 3:00pm -3:00am; e/o wknd
- $13.80 +depending on related exp
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 201904860-47070
- Posted: March 23, 2020
Now Hiring for an evening/overnight COOK/BAKER to join the St. Cloud Hospital team! The schedule/hours are 3-4 days a week 3:00p-3:00a; every 3rd wknd and rotating holidays. If you think you'd enjoy working in a kitchen setting while providing an incredible experience for patients and guests this could be the job for you!
The COOK/BAKER prepares food and bakery products for hospital patients, guests, employees, Home Delivered Meals, and catered functions according to standardized recipes and established policies and procedures. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the culinary arts or a current kitchen professional who is tired of the late-night schedules. The COOK/BAKER supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- ServSafe certified or Food Safety Training accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP), or Food Manager Certification by the state of MN required within 18 months; must be renewed at minimum every 5 years or Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP) Vocational
- Post high school specialized training in volume and/or institutional cooking.
- Minimum one year of quantity cooking/baking experience.
- Technical or cooking school certificates.
- Knowledge of sanitation/HACCP
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.