Sleep Medicine | Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Med Spec Sleep
- Part-time, Day
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Req #: 201904881-47087
- Posted: September 13, 2019
Come and work at one of the largest nationally accredited Sleep Centers in Minnesota!
CentraCare’s Sleep Center is hiring and experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team.
In this role you will work with children and adults to identify common sleep problems such as:
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Nocturnal seizures
- Restless legs syndrome
- REM behavior disorders
- Sleep apnea
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- And more…
The schedule for the Sleep Medicine Advanced Practice Provider is as follows:
- Part-time, 3 days per week
- No nights, holidays, weekends or call
To qualify for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of three years of Advanced Practice experience in direct patient care experience in the area of sleep medicine, internal medicine, family practice, geriatrics, or other related medical specialty
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing or Physician Assistant studies required
- Demonstrate competence in teaching, organization, leadership, communication and research.
- Hold a current licensure as an APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) or Physician Assistant in the State of Minnesota required.
- Successful completion of medical staff office credentialing and third party payor credentialing must be completed prior to billing for services.
CentraCare has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.