This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Casual/on-call, Various
- 5:00am-8:00pm; e/o wknd & rotating holidays
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201904972-47173
- Posted: November 14, 2019
Now hiring an entry level Nutritional Services at the St. Cloud Hospital. You will start out in the dish room learning how the kitchen operates. You will be responsible for sanitizing dishware throughout the Nutrition Services Department. After proven success you will be given the additional responsibility of food preparation and serving prepared food to patients and customers. This is a full-time position with 64 hrs. per paid period. Shifts can vary from 4:00a-8:00p Mon-Fri and includes every other weekend and rotating holidays.
Nutritional Services Responsibilities:
- Food preparation
- Providing friendly customer service when serving food
Nutritional Services Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of kitchen experience; dishwashing or food prep
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- A valid Driver’s License and driving record in good standing may be necessary.