- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Part-time, Evening
- 5pm-9:30pm Monday, Wednesday, potentially Fridays
- Minimum $13.77
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201904978-47178
- Posted: November 11, 2019
Responsible for safe retrieval and proper sorting of soiled linen, safe and proper operation of the washers and dryers in the Laundry Department, as well as assistance with preventive maintenance and cleaning of equipment. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Institutional laundry experience preferred. On the job training provided.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read, write and understand basic math required.
- Ability to understand numerical readings on equipment required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.