LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
- Staples, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Dialysis - Staples
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 60-80 hrs/pp; 5:30a - 9:00p; e/o Saturday; rotating holidays
- Minimum $18.99/hr
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201905079-47270
- Posted: September 11, 2019
Provides direct nursing care for individual patients under the direction of the Registered Nurse. Services patients with temporary to permanent renal failure and the entities thereof. Travels as necessary to other dialysis units. Patients served are ages typically 14 through geriatric. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Graduate of an approved school of practical nursing required.
- Knowledge if nursing principles, policies, procedures, hospital ethics and principles of medical and surgical aspects.
- One year of medical/surgical experience preferred. Dialysis experience preferred.
- Current licensure as a LPN in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Nephrology certification preferred – in its absence CEU’s recommended.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage may be required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.